• Shall come up with Business Plans to develop and maintain accounts.
• Shall keep-up-to-date with current and emerging trends and technologies in developing and maintaining accounts.
• Shall manage expectations of partners.
• Shall conduct market studies and/or submit relevant reports to ensure and determine profitability.
• Should be well informed about customer requirements and coordinate with all necessary departments to address said requirements.
• Shall conduct product presentations.
Other important requirements for the position include:
• Graduate of any Business-related course from a reputable University / School.
• An IT hobbyist who finds fulfillment and challenge in product planning and promotion.
• Candidates with excellent communication and organizational skills who can do negotiations with ease.
• Can work with minimum supervision.
• Fresh Graduates with good scholastic standing are welcome to apply.
• Direct Hiring.
• Regular Working Hours.
• Job Regularization.
• Perfect Attendance Bonus.
• Employee Referral Program.
• Health Card.
• Personal Accident Insurance.
• Profit Sharing (Non-sales).
• Commissions (Sales).
• Convertible Vacation/Sick Leaves.
• Car Plan (for tenured Supervisors and Managers)